Dan Lirette & Richard Paladin welcome you to Moncton Forums!Register today on Moncton's most active forum!

Author Topic: Tell Me.......................................Boston  (Read 427 times)

Offline willie c wuddle

• Regs
Tell Me.......................................Boston
« on: March 18, 2010, 02:53:17 AM »
The first time I ever heard this tune I was high on inhaled substances. I somehow heard about six songs overlapping each other.High as I was I somehow saw some religious message in this peice of music. Does anybody see or opose my observation? I played it again drunk and sober and always feal some sort of religious fealing.
 If yoo can brrrrew scottish whiskey in yourrr bagpipes, then yourr're a Plaidneck, laddie. - Jeff Scotsworthy     

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
    • my world and welcome to it - a blog
Re: Tell Me.......................................Boston
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 08:47:56 AM »
I had the first two Boston albums (probably still have) and I don't know this song. Couldn't even find it listed on any of the following releases apart from a compilation.

Loooked at the lyrics...it does start like a love song (I guess it still is) but it quickly moves into a religious song with its references to praying.

It makes me wonder about some of the other songs now, given their titles.
my world and welcome to it - a blog
http://monctonia-times.blogspot.com/

Offline willie c wuddle

• Regs
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 11:30:14 AM »
After indulging in some good beer and whisky last night it just somehow hit me in a strange way. It's hard to explain. I can email you the mp3 if you like.
 If yoo can brrrrew scottish whiskey in yourrr bagpipes, then yourr're a Plaidneck, laddie. - Jeff Scotsworthy     

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
    • my world and welcome to it - a blog
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 01:39:34 PM »
It's okay thanks... :) ...I listened to it on youtube or some other video site.
my world and welcome to it - a blog
http://monctonia-times.blogspot.com/