Dan Lirette & Richard Paladin welcome you to Moncton Forums!Register today on Moncton's most active forum!

Author Topic: NB Provincial Elections  (Read 12528 times)

Offline Paladin (Site Admin)

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
NB Provincial Elections
« on: July 30, 2010, 05:17:14 PM »
It's less than 2 months to the NB Provincial Elections on Sept.27, 2010

Open discussions on what's on your mind.

Any and all NB Politicians invited on here to have their say.

Who do you think will win?

Who would you like to win?

Vote for this Party because...

Vote for Me because....( for Politicians )

They promised you this but didn't deliver...

Vote for us and we will....

etc    etc.....etc......

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:13:54 PM by Jesso Yewno »

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
Re: NB Provincial Elections on Sept.27, 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 08:06:43 PM »
Soft-tissue injury cap pushed as election issue

August 12th, 2010

Victims say $2,500 isn't enough;

http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/cityregion/article/1172862

During the 2003 provincial election campaign, auto insurance rates emerged among voters as a flashpoint issue following a dramatic spike in premiums.

The cap was introduced by then-premier Bernard Lord's Progressive Conservative government with support from the Shawn Graham opposition Liberals as a way to get premium rates down.

It worked. New Brunswick auto insurance premiums have decreased by 35 per cent since the cap's implementation.

Consumers for Insurance Fairness said it's unjust that the cap applies to people who suffer chronic pain, had bones broken or went into a coma.

Both the Liberals and Progressive Conservatives have indicated they're interested in addressing the $2,500 cap.

Premier Shawn Graham says the Liberals have nothing immediate to announce in terms of any cap changes.

Graham says he wants to look at what other jurisdictions are doing. Nova Scotia's New Democratic Party government recently announced they'd push their soft-tissue injury cap up to $7,500.

"We want to see if that has an impact on the rates New Brunswickers would pay for their insurance," says Graham. "That continues to be the number one concern of government, keeping insurance premiums affordable for all New Brunswickers.

"If there's a minimal impact it's something we could potentially look at. We have to do the due diligence first."

The Progressive Conservatives say they'd increase the cap rate if elected in this fall's election, but they don't know by how much.

"The specific amount of how much will be based on a three-month review upon taking office," says Tory MLA Jody Carr. "We want to be responsible rather than just pull a number out of a hat. We want to make sure it's a responsible cap so we don't see an increase in rates."

Carr says the timing is right for a review seven years after the cap was first introduced and also in the wake of Nova Scotia's move.

Bill Adams, vice-president of the Insurance Board of Canada's Atlantic division, says  "The reality is that this is a competitive industry. That's the beauty of a competitive industry. There are 67 insurance companies selling auto insurance in New Brunswick."

Adams says auto accident benefits still apply up to $50,000 for medical and rehabilitation payments, regardless of the cap.

He said more than half of all New Brunswickers don't realize that the $2,500 cap is only for pain and suffering associated with minor injuries.

"The reality is you still get up to $50,000 in medical and rehabilitation payments, so all the physiotherapy and tests and chiropractic you need to heal, you get. It's rare that people exhaust that.

"The reality is they can get the medical treatments that they need in order to get well. What they're not getting is an unlimited payout.

"For them, they may say this is worth more than $2,500, and I'm not going to argue that with anyone going through pain."

He said the cap doesn't apply to compensation for lost wages, medical and economic losses.

He said other costs can be applied to a court action.

Offline Notme

• I AM A BILINGUAL CANADIAN BUT STILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET GOVERNMENT JOBSand get pick on for being of French ancestry
  • Regs
  • it hard to be humble
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 08:15:48 PM »
car insurance going up ?   

no one there is worth voting for!
what to do ? WHAT TO DO? 

BIGOTRY
   a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own
RACIST
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. .

Offline Notme

• I AM A BILINGUAL CANADIAN BUT STILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET GOVERNMENT JOBSand get pick on for being of French ancestry
  • Regs
  • it hard to be humble
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 08:38:25 PM »
both of those work hand in hand ........

for example if one looses they change to the winning party   
so we cannot win

it is a loosing proposition for voters   we might as well  say ok   you stay on because one way or the other you will be ?

BIGOTRY
RACIST
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. .

Offline Canadian Crime News

• Global Moderator
  • www.monctonforums.com
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »

Nova Scotia willingly gives out its crime statistics, too bad New Brunswick won't do the same.

Moncton's Codiac RCMP only lets out stats and releases when it suits THEIR purpose.

The Chronicle Herald, Halifax, Nova Scotia
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1196260.html
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 01:21:28 PM by Canadian Crime News »

News ... you can use..

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
    • my world and welcome to it - a blog
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 02:39:41 PM »
Moncton's Codiac RCMP only lets out stats and releases when it suits THEIR purpose.

Any proof of that?

I ask because the figures on statscan do match the periods for the rest of Canada, so I'm guessing they make the stats available the same time everyone else does.

Perhaps other forces produce some at earlier times because it suits them  :angel:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 02:50:03 PM by BristolUK »
my world and welcome to it - a blog
http://monctonia-times.blogspot.com/

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 03:38:20 PM »
Any proof of that?

I ask because the figures on statscan do match the periods for the rest of Canada, so I'm guessing they make the stats available the same time everyone else does.

Perhaps other forces produce some at earlier times because it suits them  :angel:

They refused to provide any stats or information when I phoned the Detachment personally. " Not our practice to release such information", I was told.

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »
They refused to provide any stats or information when I phoned the Detachment personally. " Not our practice to release such information", I was told.

And is it the practice of all the others to release information to anyone who calls or would they be referred to the usual sources of such info?

I would hope they'd have better things to do than compile stats outwith the normal procedures.

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 04:45:22 PM »
And is it the practice of all the others to release information to anyone who calls or would they be referred to the usual sources of such info?

I would hope they'd have better things to do than compile stats outwith the normal procedures.

The Stats like those above from Halifax,are automatically compiled by the computers, all that is needed is someone to press 'display' , 'print' or 'send'.

Reports like that would also go a long way to silence people like notme, who claim that nothing is being done.

The Times & Transcript no longer publishes a 'Crime Beat' report like it used to with the MPD, because that information is no longer available to THEM also.

As I have stated before, the Saint John Telegraph-Journal and the Saint John Police Dept. are a model of co-operation between the two of them. 

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 05:25:06 PM »
Yes, I remember when the T&T did a crime beat sort of thing.

I don't recall if it was about the crimes comitted or if it was the reports of people up before the beak. I vaguely recall it was the actual crimes reported but I'm not sure now. The memory fades dontcha know.  :-\

If the T&T is left outside the loop that the TJ is in has the T&T ever complained or run an item on it?

The Irvings own both papers don't they?

Useta

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 05:48:52 PM »

Yeah Paladin, you omitted the date and time you called the RCMP.

Also the name, rank, ethnicity of the member you spoke to.

PLUS an audio of your phone call along with a transcription of it.

:D

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 06:33:05 PM »
Well, his word was good enough for me. :angel:

Offline irishrick

• Regs
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 07:30:50 PM »

:D

Useta there is a difference between being smart and being a smart ass

SMART:

having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.

SMART ASS:

someone who makes wisecracks and acts cocky. (Usually objectionable.) :  Don't be such a smart ass!

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 11:58:27 PM »
Useta, you probably don't want to start picking a forum fight with Paladin.

I suspect that rather than picking a fight Useta was trying to be funny.

I think he took umbrage at being asked for a source for some of the things posted and thought he was being clever by asking for dates, times, transcripts etc  ::)

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 01:50:36 AM »

I guess Useta and I must share the same crass sense of humor.

Just the way he phrased it all plus the smiley at the end left little doubt that it was meant to be a 'playful smart ass 'comment. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

His PM to me confirmed it so I take no offence.

My initial reply was to have been :

Et tu Brutus ?   ;)

Offline Notme

• Regs
  • it hard to be humble
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 09:05:35 PM »
not to be on Useta side but i also took it as joke   

BIGOTRY
RACIST

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 08:56:31 PM »
Has anyone had any thoughts about what will happen to the plan for everyone to have access to prescription drug coverage on a change of government?

I know in my first couple of years in Moncton I was pretty disgusted at the Liberals when they washed their hands of responsibility for the home heating program and didn't keep a promise to raise social assistance rates.

But since then I've been impressed, particularly by Kelly Lamrock. There have been some big improvements and the Prescription Drug Coverage coming in for all is, for me, the biggest of the lot having had first hand experience of how family finances can be decimated by ill health.

I'd hate to see that disappear on a change of government.

At the same time, I'm aware that, in power, governments often do the nasty stuff early and the nice stuff leading to the next election and what I've seen might just be an example of that pattern.

Bottom line, though, is that drug coverage for all is a part of the Liberal plan which is well underway, with a definite timetable, and is likely to be shelved if they lose the election.

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 10:25:40 PM »

Tories question Louis Robichaud's widow's pension
August 18th, 2010

http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/actualites/article/1180352

http://dailygleaner.canadaeast.com/cityregion/article/1180528

FREDERICTON - The Progressive Conservative party is questioning the legitimacy of the annual government pension being paid to the widow of late New Brunswick premier Louis Robichaud.

Tory MLA Jeannot Volpé released documents on Tuesday indicating that Jacqueline Robichaud is receiving more than $2,000 a month in pension payments from the province even though she does not qualify under existing legislation and there has not been a published cabinet order authorizing the payment.

He said he is not questioning the widow's right to a pension, but he said he is troubled by the way the Liberal government has gone about making the payments.

"The government did something wrong, not that person," Volpé said at a Fredericton news conference.

Volpé is seeking an explanation from Premier Shawn Graham. Failing that, he said he will ask the province's auditor-general to investigate the payments that have totalled almost $150,000.

"You cannot spend taxpayers money without going to public accounts and being able to explain where the money is coming from. Although the money is being given from the Office of Human Resources, it is not coming from their budget. How many others are getting this kind of perk?"

Robichaud said she believed legislation passed in June, 2007 - Bill 64, An Act Respecting the Members' Pension Act and the Members Superannuation Act - cleared the way for her to receive a survivor's benefit from her late husband's MLA pension.

However, the pension payments began several months before the bill was passed. As well, the legislation was on a go-forward basis for MLAs and was not retroactive to past members, such as the former premier.

Robichaud was originally excluded from getting her husband's MLA pension because they married after he was no longer a member and was already receiving a pension.

Louis Robichaud died in 2005.

The Liberals said the Robichaud pension payments are a "special case."

Finance Minister Greg Byrne said the payments were approved by the Board of Management - a select group of cabinet ministers which he chairs.

He said the payments are authorized under the Financial Administration Act and are paid out of general government revenues. Byrne said nothing can be publicly released concerning the decision to award the pension to Robichaud.

There was no Order-in-Council for the payments.

Byrne said he does not believe any other "special case" pension payments are being made.

He said decisions about any others would be made on a "case-by-case" basis.

But Volpé said it's a matter of political preference.

"While many taxpayers do not have the means to plan for retirement and others in the private sector have seen a major decrease in their benefits, friends of the Liberals, on the other hand, receive pensions to which they are not entitled."

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 10:29:38 PM »
Another example of feathering nests.

The worst thing is that it may well all have been above board but that doesn't make it right.

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 10:38:12 PM »

This would be no doubt, on top of his pension as Senator.

and Lord ( not Bernie ) knows what else.

Offline Notme

• Regs
  • it hard to be humble
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 10:42:02 PM »
ah to be a politician  is not all to par  :-X

BIGOTRY
RACIST

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 11:06:53 PM »

The question now, is who will get thrown under the bus ?

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 03:01:43 PM »

Promises, Promises

Needed : Schools

School District 6 is projecting a record number of modular classrooms to be placed at overflowing schools this year.

http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/city/article/1185061

Superintendent Zoë Watson said 35 modular classrooms are planned for schools across the district for the upcoming school year - 30 of them in the Kennebecasis Valley.

"That is an all-time high," she said. "We are certainly feeling pressures of space. We can keep adding mobiles but our wish is to have a new elementary school (in Quispamsis) followed by an addition on Harry Miller Middle School, followed down the road with an addition on Rothesay High School."

Genevieve Mallet-Chiasson, spokesperson for the Department of Education, said District 6 has more portable classrooms than any other district in the province - a title it also held last year.

========================================================================

Liberals

$5M kicked in for university's labs

http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/city/article/1185060

The provincial government announced $5 million Friday for new medical research laboratories at the University of New Brunswick's Saint John campus.

====

Belledune gets $7M for factory

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2010/08/21/nb-graham-belledune-plant-announcement.html

The New Brunswick government has pledged $7 million for a parts factory near the port of Belledune.

It's the latest funding announcement by Premier Shawn Graham as the Liberals gear up for the Sept. 27 election campaign.

=============================================================================

Progressive Conservative

Tories promise to invest in Tucker Park campus

http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/city/article/1185058

Progressive Conservative Leader David Alward pledged his support for four issues at a closed meeting with the business leaders Friday, leaving the Liberal MLA Jack Keir questioning his openness with voters.

Speaking to Enterprise Saint John officials, Alward discussed the Saint John Harbour Bridge, safe, clean drinking water, investing in the Saint John port, and support for research and development at Tucker Park.

============

Tories promise to cut fares to Grand Manan

http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/city/article/1185075

A Progressive Conservative government would eliminate fares on Grand Manan ferry service, party leader David Alward declared in Blacks Harbour Friday.

The government could absorb the cost of the estimated $1.5-million-a-year the fares bring in without cutting back runs to and from Grand Manan, Alward said.

===============================================================================================================================================

Offline Canadian Crime News

• Global Moderator
  • www.monctonforums.com
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »

N.B. auditor to investigate alleged Robichaud pay

Liberals deny paying former premier's widow to campaign in 2006

August 25, 2010
CBC News

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2010/08/24/nb-robichaud-liberal-election-819.html

New Brunswick auditor general Mike Ferguson will look into allegations the widow of former premier Louis Robichaud was paid to campaign for the Liberals during the 2006 provincial election.

The opposition Progressive Conservatives released handwritten receipts Wednesday that MLA Jeannot Volpé says are evidence Jacqueline Robichaud was paid $20,000 to campaign with Premier Shawn Graham.

"There's nothing wrong with getting paid to campaign and this is not an attack on Madame Robichaud," said Volpé, who is not running in the 2010 election that kicks off Thursday.

"But this raises a real concern there were illegal payments made during the last election. The Liberals themselves say that there's no record of these payments. But these documents are evidence that there was. If this is true, it's illegal."

The Tories says the documents include Robichaud's signature.

Volpé says he received the documents through an intermediary, from a source whose identity he doesn't know. He wouldn't speculate on how that person obtained somebody's private financial information.

The Liberals maintain they have looked everywhere and have no record of payments to Robichaud, who turns 76 in September. She told CBC News on Tuesday that she recalls getting about $3,000 for her work.

Normally, chief electoral officer Michael Quinn would look into the issue, but because the election is about to get underway, he asked the auditor general to investigate.

Finance Minister Greg Byrne said Wednesday he thinks highly of Jacqueline Robichaud but that she may be having difficulty recollecting the facts.

Byrne says it's unfortunate an elderly citizen is being held to public scrutiny in this way.

Robichaud said she "was paid a small amount" for campaigning in the 2006 election, which saw Graham's Liberals unseat then-premier Bernard Lord's Tories in a tight election.

"They said 'you deserve it, you worked for the party, you deserve it,' so I said that's very nice, you know," she said.

Robichaud said the fee was for campaign appearances with Graham, phone calls she made to party supporters and for going door to door with candidates in the Moncton area.

"I think everybody is paid when they do some campaigning for the party," she said.

Liberal spending reports filed with Elections New Brunswick from 2006 show only three people were paid salaries, wages or benefits, for a total of $4,500. Robichaud was not one of them.

Deputy Premier Donald Arseneault disputes Robichaud's claim that she was paid.

"We searched all our records and I can tell you that we have not paid any money from the Liberal Party to Madame Robichaud," Arseneault said.

Robichaud's claim puts the Liberals in the awkward position of contradicting a woman whose honour they defended last week when the Tories revealed she was receiving an MLA survivor pension despite not being eligible at the time she began receiving it.

The Tories said Robichaud has been receiving monthly payments of about $2,000 since 2007.

Robichaud was not married to Louis J. Robichaud when he was premier from 1960 to 1970. He died in January 2005.

Until 2007, the widows of MLAs weren't eligible for a survivor's pension if they weren't married when the MLA was in the legislature.

MLAs voted to change the law in mid-2007, but that was after the payments to Robichaud had already started.

The Liberals said the payments were authorized by the province's Board of Management, a cabinet committee.

News ... you can use..

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 11:40:05 PM »
I'd completely forgotten the NDP existed until I read something in the paper earlier. :)

Offline Notme

• Regs
  • it hard to be humble
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 12:39:32 AM »
 :mad: politicians have ways out of everything  if it does not work well they make it legal so it works

BIGOTRY
RACIST

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
NB Provincial Elections on Sept.27, 2010
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »

http://www.monctoneast.ca/Bio.html

Karen Nelson
Progressive Conservative candidate; Moncton East

Headquarter: Telephone 871-0274

[email protected]
[email protected]

Those who know me know this is true, I promised 33 years ago in my marriage vows to love, honor and vote PC. Now I wish to represent the people of Moncton East.

I was born in Moncton attending elementary grades at Edith Cavell and Victoria Schools.

Upon returning to Moncton, I have been the principal at Queen Elizabeth School, a District 2 Supervisor of Special Needs and currently Principal at Forest Glen School. I have a Masters’ degree in Education and a Bachelor in Home Economics. I am a recipient of the Queen’s Golden Jubilee Medal for my work in Literacy and Breakfast programs, Home Economics Teacher of the Year and most recently nominee for the Premier’s Award in Excellence in Education for excellence and achievement in Public Education in New Brunswick for Developing a Passion for Learning.

My passion has been education and serving the needs of my schools and the communities they represent. To date, I have worked for my school to obtain almost 1/2million dollars in grants and funds to improve the library, music and physical education programs as well as the Breakfast program and the playground facilities.I believe in the African proverb that it takes a whole village to raise a child. To that end, I serve on the Beechwood Community Board, am a national judge for the Chapters/ Indigo Love of Reading Grant, work as a Breast Cancer fundraiser, a soup maker for Mobile One Community Soup Bus, UNICEF volunteer and blanket maker for Project Linus.

My other passion is gardening and I am a member of the Westmorland Horticultural Association.

David, my husband, and I have rescued two English Springer spaniels and are members of the English Springer Spaniel Rescue Association.

Previous to returning to Moncton, I was Vice -Principal at Tantramar Regional High School, where I managed and co-coached the high school hockey team to win the Provincial AA championship. As a hockey Mom I volunteered for Lewisville Minor Hockey and still enjoy watching my students play.

I am pleased to be part of the David Alward team and am looking forward to serving the people of Moncton East. I am a constituency person, here to serve you! Like the ABCs of Education, in politics I believe there should be the 3Ts – Truth, Trust and Transparency.

Links:
- PCNB Website  http://www.pcnb.ca/

Offline irishrick

• Regs
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »
:mad: politicians have ways out of everything  if it does not work well they make it legal so it works

Just remember Notme
Elections are won by men and women chiefly because most people vote against somebody rather than for somebody.
  - Franklin P. Adams

Offline Notme

• Regs
  • it hard to be humble
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 11:18:23 AM »
yup we have an election on the agenda ...
new pave everywhere
new jobs
false promises

a lot of b/s by the liars  :-[

BIGOTRY
RACIST

• Administrator
  • www.monctonforums.com
    • Monctonforums
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 11:37:54 AM »

Several issues to drive election campaign

August 26th, 2010

by nick moore and greg weston
Times & transcript staff

http://timestranscript.canadaeast.com/news/article/1191565

Here are some of the issues which have garnered the most attention to date:

* Energy: NB Power has been a hot topic ever since the government announced its plan to sell the power utility to Hydro-Québec last October. That deal was revised and ultimately fell apart in March, but New Brunswick's energy landscape has remained a central issue around the province. On top of the operations of NB Power, other energy issues include the delayed refurbishment of the Point Lepreau nuclear station, the development of renewable energy sources and opportunities for regional collaboration within the Maritimes and New England.

* Property taxes: A new provincial mechanism for adjusting property tax rates was introduced last year in a bid to halt soaring property tax bills across New Brunswick, as well as bring more transparency to the process. However, municipalities had the choice to raise taxes on their own in order to make up lost revenues from the mechanism. In the end, only five municipalities out of New Brunswick's 101 adopted the new mechanism's rates and taxes stayed high. All provincial parties say the current mechanism needs to be adjusted or scrapped altogether, and each has pledged to address the issue during the campaign.

* Jobs: Having a job is one of the most immediate concerns for people as the world continues to emerge from recession.

The latest statistics show New Brunswick had an unemployment rate of nine per cent last month - 0.1 per cent lower than the same month in 2009 but higher than the current national average.

Job creation is a key theme for all parties, whether it's through restoring struggling industries or attracting new innovative companies. Creating jobs also means more tax revenue, which will be important in balancing the province's budget.

* Deficit: Government spending will likely be a focus during the campaign, with the latest figures showing total provincial expenses outpacing revenues. Estimates from earlier this month indicated that New Brunswick finished the year with total expenses of $7.8 billion and revenues of $7 billion. The deficit stood at $737.9 million and the net debt stood at $8.4 billion (or about $12,000 for each New Brunswicker). A discussion about responsible spending during the campaign would likely be coupled with a discussion about possible cuts to government services or programs.

* Demographics: New Brunswick, like the rest of Canada, is getting older. In the coming years a significant portion of the province's workforce is expected to retire.

That reality informs any number of issues. Fewer workers mean lower tax revenue and can limit economic growth.

Also, older populations mean an added focus on health care and nursing homes. Immigration, population retention and job creation are all seen as part of the solution.

===========