Dan Lirette & Richard Paladin welcome you to Moncton Forums!Register today on Moncton's most active forum!

Author Topic: Opportunity  (Read 498 times)

Offline Flutterby

• Regs
Opportunity
« on: June 13, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
Guys or Gals.....this could be for you. And it would help me a lot if you shared this opportunity with others.

There are three options!

1. You can SELL Avon! It doesn’t matter where in Canada your permanent residence is I can still set you up! It’s only $20 for the starter kit, which includes brochures for 2 campaigns, a full size Moisture Therapy and everything you need to start selling today! Even if you just buy yourself and sell to family, it’s worth the discount and special deals you get!

2. You can BUY Avon! Avon is much more than make-up. There are always new items coming out in each brochure as well as all the tried and true ones! I have reps all over, so it doesn't matter where you live!

3. You can share this opportunity with someone else! Please pass it along to a friend, family member or co-worker!

I also have a facebook page where I post great deals every day that you won’t see in a book! I can also email out the links to the brochures so you can browse and share that much easier! Please contact me with any questions or if you are interested in selling OR buying!

Offline Dan Lirette

• Dan Lirette
  • Administrator
  • Dan Lirette
    • Moncton Web Development
Re: Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »
I'd like to send this along to my wife. She may look into the buying aspect... I can certainly send her to this. What is the FB link, Flutterby?  :)
Dan Lirette - Moncton NB

Offline Flutterby

• Regs
Re: Opportunity
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 03:20:08 PM »
Thanks! The FB link is:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_120260044713151&ap=1

I put the deals each day as well as the link to the online brochures. I think she has to request to join, but I'll approve her and anyone else! :)