Dan Lirette & Richard Paladin welcome you to Moncton Forums!Register today on Moncton's most active forum!

Author Topic: What KFC Really Stands For  (Read 602 times)

Offline willie c wuddle

• Regs
What KFC Really Stands For
« on: May 25, 2012, 12:34:17 PM »
My brother went into KFC to get some chicken. He discovered he left his cash and coupon at home. Luckily they took debit and had a pile of coupons on the counter. He asked if he could use one and was told no. He asked why do they have the coupons out if nobody is allowed to use them and was told they were given out with customers orders to get them to come back. He asked if they were going to make him spend $4.50 to take the bus and go home and back to get his coupon and was told he would. I wonder why he couldn't use the coupon they would have given him with his order and use the one he had at home the next time he came back. Anyways, he won't be back with or without any coupon. I think KFC must stand for Keepour Friggin Coupons.
 If yoo can brrrrew scottish whiskey in yourrr bagpipes, then yourr're a Plaidneck, laddie. - Jeff Scotsworthy     

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
    • my world and welcome to it - a blog
Re: What KFC Really Stands For
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 02:12:54 PM »
If the coupon left at home is still valid, I'll have it. The last coupons we had expired ages ago.

I use one occasionally but I find nothing matches the Tuesday value.
my world and welcome to it - a blog
http://monctonia-times.blogspot.com/

Offline willie c wuddle

• Regs
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 04:32:26 PM »
I'll check with him about the coupon. Here's another one that got him going. They will only deliver certain items from the menue. I think I recall him not being allowed to get the Toonie Tuesday deal delivered. I always thought a delivery was a delivery.
 If yoo can brrrrew scottish whiskey in yourrr bagpipes, then yourr're a Plaidneck, laddie. - Jeff Scotsworthy     

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
    • my world and welcome to it - a blog
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 07:02:41 PM »
I'll check with him about the coupon.
Not serious about having it, just interested in expiry date.

Here's another one that got him going. They will only deliver certain items from the menue. I think I recall him not being allowed to get the Toonie Tuesday deal delivered. I always thought a delivery was a delivery.

I'd have thought a minimum order value would be the factor.

He's not gonna do a Michael Douglas is he? What was that movie called? Lost it coz he couldn't get a breakfast just after 10.00 or something?
my world and welcome to it - a blog
http://monctonia-times.blogspot.com/

Offline willie c wuddle

• Regs
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
He'll just rant and rave. Here is a warning. He's thinking of buying a puter. He may show up posting here soon. :o