Dan Lirette & Richard Paladin welcome you to Moncton Forums!Register today on Moncton's most active forum!

Author Topic: Soap  (Read 463 times)

Offline willie c wuddle

• Regs
Soap
« on: May 30, 2012, 05:19:56 PM »
Yesterday I ran out of dish soap. I mixed up some laundry soap (a bit weaker than normal) and did my dishes with it. They turned out free of coffee and blueberry stains. That's good because there were no coffee or blueberry stains on them. They didn't turn up whiter than white, but that's ok as they werem't white to begin with. The main thing is they turned out clean enough to eat off. I'll admit I'm no yuppie suburbanite with fifty five different bottles of soap in the cupboards, waiting for the next Fad Of The Week to show up, but I have very clean dishes. I think the idea is not what you use for soap, but to always rinse it (and the dirt) off.
 If yoo can brrrrew scottish whiskey in yourrr bagpipes, then yourr're a Plaidneck, laddie. - Jeff Scotsworthy     

Offline BristolUK

• Regs
  • Gently Insane
    • my world and welcome to it - a blog
Re: Soap
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 06:45:01 PM »
Couldn't you have just gone out and bought new stuff? The same way you buy a new car when the ashtrays are full?  ;)
my world and welcome to it - a blog
http://monctonia-times.blogspot.com/

Offline willie c wuddle

• Regs
Re: Soap
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 06:40:25 PM »
As I don't smoke I don't buy very many new cars. I'm thinking of buying paper plates and a big eraser.
 If yoo can brrrrew scottish whiskey in yourrr bagpipes, then yourr're a Plaidneck, laddie. - Jeff Scotsworthy